Now accepting scholarship applicants for 2017!
DEADLINE: June 1, 2017
How to apply:
1. Select the scholarship you wish to apply for.
2. Make sure you meet all the eligibility requirements.
3. Fill out the application.
4. Gather the necessary documents required for your scholarship submission.
5. Mail all documents to The Police Benevolent Foundation, 2155 Hwy 42 South, McDonough, GA 30252 by June 1, 2017. (Please note that all applications must be postmarked by June 1st in order to be eligible for the review process).
It is important that each applicant review his or her application and follow each step carefully before submitting it for consideration. Submission of an application does not guarantee that the applicant will be awarded a scholarship. This is a selection process with specific selection criteria; each application will be reviewed by the selection committee.
We would like to wish each applicant the best of luck and a prosperous future.
***Scholarship applications are available for the children of Southern States Police Benevolent Association members.